BACHELOR OF EDUCATION COURSE: (B.Ed.)
The Hindu College of Education , provides the course leading to one year degree in education. Syllabus is framed as per regulation by NCTE/K.U.K
GENERAL OBJECTIVES OF B.Ed. COURSE :-
Enable the student teacher
1. To promote capabilities for inculcating national values and goals as mentioned in the constitution of India.
2. To act as agents of modernization and social change.
3. To promote social cohesion, international understanding and protection of human and rights of the child.
4. To become competent committed professional willing to perform the identified task.
5. To use competencies and skills needed for becoming an effective teacher.
6. To be sensitive student teacher about emerging issues such as environment, population, gender equity, legal literacy etc.
7. To inculcate rational thinking and scientific temper among the students.
8. To develop critical awareness about the social realities among the students.
9. To use managerial and organizational skills.